At Flutrr, we are asking you to be considerate, think before you act, and abide by our community guidelines both online and offline.
Below is a list of our community policies. If you violate any of these policies, your account will be suspended/deactivated in accordance with the Website/App Terms and Conditions. Seriously, don’t make us Swipe Left on you—because there will be no do-overs once we do. We encourage you to report any behaviour that violates our policies.
Flutrr is not for:
- Fluttr is not intended for use by married people. We expect you to be honest in your communication with other users.
- Private Information- Don’t publicly broadcast any private or confidential information, yours or anyone else’s. This includes social security numbers, passports, passwords, financial information or unlisted contact information, such as phone numbers, email addresses, home/work address.
- Nudity/Sexual Content- No nudity, no sexually explicit content, and don’t chronicle all of your sexual desires in your bio. Keep it clean.
- Prostitution and Trafficking- Promoting or advocating for commercial sexual services, human trafficking or other non-consensual sexual acts is strictly prohibited and will result in your account being suspended/deactivated from Flutrr.
- Harassment- Do not engage, or encourage others to engage, in any targeted abuse or harassment against any other user. This includes sending any unsolicited sexual content to your matches. Reports of stalking, threats, bullying, or intimidation, will be taken very seriously.You will immediately cease contacting any user who asks you to stop contacting them.
- Physical and Violence Harm- Physical assault, coercion, and any acts of violence are strictly prohibited. We do not tolerate violent, graphic, or gory content on Flutrr, or any actions or content that advocate for or threaten violence of any sort, including threatening or promoting terrorism. Content that advocates for or glorifies suicide or self-harm is also not allowed. In these situations, we may take any number of steps to assist the user, including reaching out with crisis resources.
- Multiple Accounts by a Single User- Please don’t maintain multiple Flutrr accounts.
- Hate Speech- Any content that promotes, advocates for, or condones racism, bigotry, hatred, or violence against individuals or groups based on factors like (but not limited to) race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity is not allowed.
- Spam- Don’t use Flutrr to drive people to external websites via a link or otherwise.
- Promotion or Solicitation- Soliciting other users is prohibited on Flutrr.
- Scamming- Anyone attempting to get other users’ private information for fraudulent or illegal activity may be banned. Any user caught sharing their own financial account information for the purpose of receiving money from other users may also be banned from Flutrr.
- Impersonation- Do not impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity.
- Infringement of any third Party Intellectual Property-Do not display any work that is copyrighted or trademarked by others unless you are allowed to do so.